NEP-395 Digital Turbidity sensor
The NEP-395 Digital Turbidity sensor, with its integral wiper assembly, is designed where bio-fouling or sedimentation build-up is likely. Wiping can be initiated automatically (periodically), via a direct RS232 command or externally as required.
Simple to operate, NEP-395 Digital Turbidity sensor can be upgradeable and customized with a wide range of accessories. A NEP- 5000 is a compact self-cleaning, auto-ranging field instrument. The sensor is connected to the wireless module for quick field or process readings, record, and export loggings, directly from the Android Application.
The ANALITE 395 series probes may be operated at depths of up to 100m (approx. 330 feet) in stainless steel construction and 60m (200 feet in Delrin constructed case)
All ANALITE 395 series probes use 90° optics and employ infrared light in accordance with ISO7027. All probes use a unique modulation technique that ensures almost total rejection of fluctuating ambient light conditions.
90° modulated infra-red (ISO7027)
- 40, 100, 400, 1,000, 3,000 and 5,000NTU – range selection set by user
±1% at 25°C, up to 1000NTU, 2% from 1,000 NTU
RS232 – 1200BPS, 7 data bits, even parity, one stop bit; and SDI-12 Protocol (V1.3)
- RS232 and SDI-12 interfaces
- Latest turbidity measurement -1 sample Mean and Sample Variance
(over 100 samples)
- Median (over 100 samples)
- Minimum (over 100 samples)
- Maximum (over 100 samples)
- Probe supply voltage
- Probe internal temperature
- Turbidity 2-point or 3-point calibration for each range.
- May be set by the user only through the RS232 interface and for the range selected.
- Can be reverted back to factory calibration settings after user calibration by user.
9.6 – 16V dc, 35mA ON. 60mA ON and wiping. STANDBY of 1.5mA.
Initiated by wipe or auto wipe $ commands under the RS232 interface or M8! Command under SDI-12 or it can be externally initiated by momentarily (>50msecs) bringing the RS232RX conductor to the 0V conductor.
7 core + overall shield, 6.5mm dia. PUR sheath. Conductor resistance 75 ohms per km. Cable part number is NEP-CBL.
- NEP-395S: 550g – Probe only stainless steel
- NEP-395P: 500g – Probe only composite
- Composite casing (P suffix) or, Stainless steel casing (S suffix).
300mm overall nom., 32mm diameter.
Download NEP-395 Datasheet
Download NEP-395 Manual
Field, Process & Lab Application