The OMC-7006 data-buoy is equipped with the OMC-045-III data logger, which has proven itself in many applications. This logger contains integrated GPS and GPRS, and can be interfaced to radio and satellite modems. The OMC-045-III supports several analogue and digital inputs for communication with the sensors. This allows the logger to be connected to almost any water quality sensor on the market.
The electronics and underwater sensors can easily be removed for maintenance, without taking the buoy out of the water.
Integrated data logger with:
- GPS and GPRS (data communication via the mo-
- bile phone network).
- SMS alarm function on all parameters.
- Event controlled logging interval.
- Optional radio or satellite modems.
- Easy to use configuration software.
- Solar powered, one or two 12 Volt 12 Ah batteries.
- Programmable signal light.
- External Marine GPRS antenna.
- Seamless interface to our advanced OMC-DataOnline data management and presentation software.
- Easy access to sensors and electronics without removing the buoy from the water.
- Total weight in air: 45 kg (excluding sensors)
- Diam. 60 cm (with protection ring installed 70 cm).
- Height above water 0.60 m, excluding antenna.
- Height over all 2.20 meters incl. antenna.
Download OMC-7006 Datasheet
Download OMC-7006 Manual
Download Dredging Presentation