This Privacy Statement explains how the Observator Group handles personal data provided to us on our websites.
We collect information
Observator Group collects the following types of information through www.observator.com:
- Information you provide via our forms on the website (contact form, get a quote form, RMA request form, subscribe for newsletter form).
How we use your information
- To provide you with the Observator products and services you request.
- To offer and provide information about similar and/or related products and services.
- To send you newsletters (if you give us your opt-in for our newsletters).
- Legal obligations to notify and report to authorities.
We share information
Observator Group does not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent, except:
- We may disclose your name, job title, email address, telephone number and business address to our other offices, our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the provision of goods and services.
- We may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedures.
Your privacy data
You have the right to see and get a copy of personal data about you that we maintain, as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete personal data . You have the right to receive data you have provided to us. You may also request the erasure of your personal data or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of your personal data. Send us an e-mail ([email protected]) if you want to make corrections or erasure your personal data.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Google Analytics cookies: to analyze the usage of our website to assist with the development and promotion of products and services.
- The IP addresses are anonymized in Google Analytics, a processing agreement with Google has been signed and no data is forwarded to additional Google services.
The website is owned and operated by Observator Instruments B.V. We are registered in The Netherlands under the CoC number: 24172722. Our head office is located at Rietdekkerstraat 6, 2984BM Ridderkerk in The Netherlands. You can contact us:
- By post to the address mentioned above
- Using our contact form
- By telephone on +31 (0)180 463411
- By e-mail using [email protected]
The information on this website composed and maintained with continuous care and attention by Observator and cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. Therefore no rights can be derived from the information on this website. Observator is under no circumstances liable for damages of whatever nature, in anyway resulting from the use of this website or resulting from or related to the use of information presented on or made available through this website or damages resulting from the non-availability of this website.
All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights and database rights related to the information, text, images, logos, photographs and illustrations on this website and regarding the lay-out and design thereof are the property of Observator and/or have been licensed to Observator by the owner(s) of those rights.